- Fensolvi must be brought to room temperature before mixing.
- Though shipped cold, Fensolvi can be stored at room temperature in its original packaging for up to 8 weeks.
- Make sure patient is in the treatment room, as Fensolvi must be administered within 30 minutes following mixing.
- Always wash your hands and use gloves.
- Correct aseptic technique including gloves for reconstitution and administration of Fensolvi is necessary.
- Fensolvi comes in a tray containing the pre-connected syringe system and a safety needle. Open the tray with gloves by tearing off the foil from the corner of the tray.
- Empty the contents onto a clean surface.
- After opening the tray, discard the desiccant pack included in the tray pack.
- Open the needle pack so it’s ready to attach.
- Grasp the latching button on the connector and press until a snapping sound is heard. The two syringes will be lined up.
- Fensolvi® (leuprolide acetate) for injectable suspension 45 mg Prescribing Information. Dublin 2, Ireland: Tolmar International, Ltd.; 11/2022